John Kenneth Moser
John Kenneth joined our firm in April of 2007 after gaining over five years of valuable jury trial and litigation experience as an Assistant District Attorney in Rowan County and Forsyth County. During his time as an Assistant District Attorney, John Kenneth tried more than thirty jury trials and brings that experience and expertise to the benefit of the clients of Comerford & Britt.
John Kenneth's current focus consists of catastrophic personal injury claims of all types including commercial (trucking) and private motor vehicle wrecks, medical negligence, and premises liability.
A lifelong native of Winston-Salem, John Kenneth attended R.J. Reynolds High School and obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Wake Forest University in 1996. In 2000, John Kenneth received his law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law, where he served as Managing Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review.
John Kenneth is a member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice as well as the North Carolina and Forsyth County Bar Associations. He also serves on the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Forsyth County.
John Kenneth and his wife are the proud parents of three wonderful children. When he is not spending time with his family, John Kenneth enjoys sports, reading, and playing the guitar.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Medical Negligence
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- North Carolina, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2000
- Law Review: Wake Forest University School of Law, Editorial Staff, 1998 - 1999
- Law Review: Wake Forest University School of Law, Managing Editor, 1999 - 2000
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- B.A. - 1996
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Past Employment Positions
- Helms Mulliss & Wicker, Charlotte, NC, Associate, 2000 - 2002
- Rowan County, NC, Assistant District Attorney, 2002 - 2004
- Forsyth County, NC, Assistant District Attorney, 2004 - 2007
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Forsyth County
- Fund Development Committee